4-5 ears of fresh corn
3/4 pint heavy cream
1 tablespoon sugar
1 package of pancetta or 5 slices bacon
1/2 jar roasted red bell pepper
1/2 jalapeñosalt and pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil
2. After husking corn place corn directly in water and boil for a few minutes just until soft and corn turns a bright yellow.
3. Let corn cool off.
4. Cut kernels from cob into a large bowl.
5. Fry pancetta in skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Add corn, cream and sugar to a pot.
7. Add in 1/2 jar of roasted red bell peppers and 1/2 jalapeño finely chopped.
8. Simmer until thick and creamy, about 30 minutes. If too thick add more cream.
9. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
10. Garnish with pancetta and parsley.
11. Serve immediately.